Monday, October 19, 2009

music therapy



To Whom It May Concern,
I am writing this letter to you today to express how much Cal-Safe means to me and my daughter. Since my baby has been in this program she has progressed so much and knows how to interact with other babies and my daughter loves me to read to her, every day she brings me the same book and sits on my lap and I read it to her .she also sings the songs they teach her in the program and she is only fifteen months old. And this program gives me a chance to be in school and get my diploma and I can go on to college and be a probation officer and make a good living for me and my child. The Cal-Safe program provides activities like music and they teaches them to read and there colors they also have breakfast ,lunch, and snacks so I don’t have to worry about bringing my child food.

Leana Delatorre

No comments: